Commerce solutions and services allow retailers to offer their consumers a more engaged and connected shopping experience. As a global retail technology provider of enterprise and store level solutions, PCMS offers a wealth of experience and expertise to help retailers to provide a superior level of service to their customers.
Retail technology partner
PCMS’ VISION Commerce Suite portfolio is the industry’s most comprehensive enterprise platform for retail, offering a full range of integrated solutions across selling touch points including PoS, Mobile, BYOD, eCommerce and more. PCMS also provides IT managed services for the retail sector including private Cloud hosting and Service Desk.
Included in PCMS’ global client list are UK signature names such as Ann Summers, John Lewis, Krispy Kreme, Marks & Spencer, Waitrose, Waterstones and Whole Foods. US clients include Bass Pro Shops, Best Buy Mobile and Walgreens. The company also works with David Jones in Australia, Pick n Pay in South Africa and many leading fashion brands including Prada and Ferragamo in Europe.
Why work with PCMS?
Our solutions have been developed to meet the evolving needs of consumer shopping habits. With over 30-years of experience we have continuously adapted our offering to be at the forefront of innovation ensuring our customers can meet the needs of their consumers.
Our commerce solutions:
• Facilitate a connected customer journey
• Empower consumers and store employees
• Improve the efficiency of your business
PCMS can increase consumer engagement and satisfaction, while having the ability to support retail infrastructure with our Managed Services solution. By continually developing solutions to enhance functionality, we provide retailers with a platform that offers stability and longevity.
PCMS at a glance
- Celebrating over 30 years as a privately held company
- 500+ employees
- VISION BeanStore PoS used by 140+ retailers on more than 190,000 registers
- Software and services to the retail, finance and other marketplaces, in more than 57 countries
- Fully owned, developed and supported software
- Global headquarters in Coventry, UK. Americas headquarters in Cincinnati, OH
- Global alliance of distribution partners
- Strong industry partnerships
- BSI accredited (ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001)
- Long term customer partnership culture
- PCMS promotes a culture that values: integrity, respect, commitment and continuous improvement