Our people are fundamental to all of our business interactions. We are committed to recruiting the right people for our vacancies and have a thorough recruitment process with a variety of selection methods.
Click here for our Candidate Privacy Statement.
- Developer/Senior Developer (VCM) – Coventry/Remote
- Developer/Senior Developer (Card payments) – Coventry/Remote
- Agile Delivery Manager – Coventry
- Front End Developer – Coventry
- Solutions Architect – Coventry/Remote
- Integration Architect – Coventry
- Technical Architect – Coventry
- Trainee Systems Analyst
- Linux Small Systems Expert
- Application Support – Middleware (Websphere Expert)
- Junior/Technical Operations Support Analyst
To apply for any of the above vacancies, please click on the relevant hyperlink.
Our application process
PCMS has a thorough recruitment process with a variety of selection methods ranging from telephone interviews to full assessment days. Our interviews and assessment centres are not only an opportunity for us to assess your skills, values and behaviours; they are also a chance for you to learn more about us and decide whether this is the right role and environment for you. You will have the chance to learn more about PCMS, ask questions, and meet key team members that you will be working with. At each stage of the recruitment process, full feedback will be provided. We regret that due to the high volume of interest we receive for our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.
If you have any questions then please contact the Recruitment Team via email at email@example.com
Please be aware that we only accept CVs from agencies on our PSL.
Get more information about careers at PCMS
You might also be interested in...
With global headquarters in Coventry in the United Kingdom and our Americas headquarters in Cincinnati, OH, PCMS offers retail clients a wealth of experience and expertise to achieve strategic objectives.